- Ingredients: *Coconut oil, Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Jojoba, Organic olive oil, Hemp Seed oil, Avocado oil, Beeswax, Comfrey Leaf tincture, yarrow, rosemary and peppermint essential oils.
- Size: 1oz/ 30ml and 4oz/ 120ml
- Price: 1oz $14
- “Treating your skin to Nourish Me Body Butter is a great way to bring more Self Love into your life. Did you know that softly touching your body with kindness and compassion is very calming to your nervous system? We all need that! Apply this body butter to your whole body after a shower, before bed, or first thing in the morning. Your skin will also thank you for such a soothing mix of moisturizing oils, paired with Comfrey Leaf to regenerate skin as well as antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties for overall skin wellness.“
- Comfrey Leaf: Comfrey Leaf has a compound called Allantoin that makes this herb so beneficial. Allantoin helps the body grow new skin cells and also helps regeneration of connective tissues. Comfrey also possesses rosmarinic acid and tannins that help skin cell growth. Other beneficial compounds are mucopolysaccharides, vitamin B12, antioxidants, and proteins.
- Yarrow-Yarrow is antimicrobial and pain relieving traits, and is soothing to skin that is prone to irritations. It is also restorative and nourishing. It does well at healing capillaries and is ideal for sensitive or problematic skin.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is made of saturated fats that helps the skin retain moisture, it is abundant in vitamin E and antioxidants. Coconut oil is also rich in protein, which may aid in tissue repair and improve cellular health.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants, which helps fight free radical damage to skin. Free radicals can cause skin ageing, dark patches, and dull skin. Cocoa butter is also an anti-inflammatory! It is also high in fatty acids which makes it great at moisturizing and nourishing skin.
- Beeswax: Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that affect humans in dry winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture on our skin without smothering and clogging pores.